Your primary tasks
You will be overall responsible for managing and develop the mechanics and packaging supplier located in Europe. Cooperation with similar function at BB in China is expected. You will be the member of BB Global Commodity Management Team.
- Develop and maintain strategy for your commodity.
- Handle material quotations for your commodity.
- Ensure effective ramp up of new projects with your suppliers.
- Handle supplier performance reporting and ensuring necessary supplier development plans.
- Manage contractual conditions towards your suppliers incl. cost reduction initiatives.
- Identify and implement cross site synergies in cooperation with your colleague in BB China and site SCM team.
Therefore, we expect that you …
- Have a strong insight into the manufacturing processes for your commodity. Main areas are plastics, sheet metal, machined parts, casted materials, packaging and fasteners.
- Have a good knowledge of the players in the market supplying your commodities into Europe. Especially the supply market for EEU has focus.
- Have strong communication skills to ensure open and clear communication with customers regarding customized no standard parts.
- Have experience from working in commodity management structure ( it will be beneficial).
- Are a quick learner, with good communication skills.
- Have to be strong in English – verbal as well as in writing.
How do you apply?
If you think the above matches you, then send us your application and resume to Ilona Čížová.
E-mail: email@example.com – Phone number: +420 775 309 608
Start date as soon as possible.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact CPO Karl Aage Nielsen at + 45 4045 2216 (TBA).