Your primary tasks
You will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and become a leading role in the commercial and tactical purchase to setup the supply chain for then ew customer project to be implementation in the factory in Lanskroun. Beside the projects you will also support as escalation for the supply issues from the buyer team handling the daily supply of parts.
Therefore, we expect that you …
- Have a broad knowledge of the supply market for electronics components
- Have direct or indirect experienced from electronics manufacturing.
- Have a strong commercial focus
- Have a high personal drive
- Set high pride in delivering according to promise and in good quality
- Take ownership of the issues you manage
- Work closely with our sales organisation as well as the local and global supply chain team
- Are based in proximity to Lanskroun (CZ)
- Work passionately and with great commitment to making a difference for our customers
You and your competencies
You are proactive, listening and outgoing and it comes natural to you to understand complex processes. You are great at keeping a sense of perspective, result oriented and can work independently as well as in teams. You are experienced within electronical commodities and have a solid understanding of supply chain and sourcing strategy.
Besides from that you…
- Are an experienced sourcing professional in electronics components area with at least 5 years of experience
- Have knowledge about production of electronics/EMS and a complex supply chain would be beneficial
- Have analytical skills and able to put it into practical use
- Great at networking and building relations with the suppliers
- Are a great negotiator and able to close the deal
- Communicate effortlessly in English
How do you apply?
If you think the above matches you, then send us your application and resume to Ilona Čížová.
Phone number: +420 775 309 608
Deadline 14 th February 2020.
Start date as soon as possible.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact CPO Karl Aage Nielsen at + 45 4045 2216 (TBA).